https://goldenbergdermatology.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/ld2-goldenberg-derm-nyc.png 0 0 admin https://goldenbergdermatology.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/ld2-goldenberg-derm-nyc.png admin2014-03-17 03:04:542014-03-17 03:04:54Dr. Goldenberg Quoted on Woman’s Day on 5 Foods That Make You Look Younger!
Dr. Goldenberg Quoted on Woman’s Day on 5 Foods That Make You Look Younger!
- 1. Oatmeal
- Non-processed (read: not instant) versions of this breakfast favorite are packed with amino acids and vitamin E, which nourish your skin, combat sun damage and counteract aging free radicals.
- 2. Coffee
- Caffeine helps constrict and stimulate blood vessels to give skin a more even appearance. So savor that cup o’ joe—or take a few sips right before you want to look your absolute best.
- 3. Mozzarella Cheese
- Brighter-looking teeth can take years off your face. Foods high in calcium, like mozzarella (even lowfat options), protect and strengthen the enamel of your teeth. They also increase the production of saliva, which helps fight off yellowing bacteria.
- 4. Grapefruit
- The vitamin C packed in this nutritious citrus fruit promotes collagen growth, which helps prevent sagging skin.
- 5. Walnuts
- This nut is high in omega-3 fatty acids that increase the moisture levels in your skin and help plump up wrinkles. Toss a few into your salad to reap the benefits.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!